Honeycutt Aviation, Inc.
Is seeking a full-time A & P Mechanic
We are the main FBO on the field at the Marysville/Yuba County Airport located 35 miles north of Sacramento. We specialize in Beechcraft Bonanza and Baron Maintenance. We also offer all standard FBO services, Jet-A & 100ll fuel, hangar & tie down etc. Our company is located in Northern California near Sacramento and we are in the market for dedicated, experienced qualified individuals who are interested in becoming a part of our team.
If you have extensive General Aviation experience, please consider applying.
Beechcraft A & P Mechanic position:
- Perform scheduled maintenance, make repairs and complete inspections in accordance with the FAA, aircraft manufacture, engine manufacture & component manufacturer maintenance procedures and process.
- Complete aircraft and engine maintenance as required or needed.
- Follow established and normal aviation safety procedures and processes.
- Maintain complete and accurate maintenance records.
- Conduct scheduled and un-scheduled inspections of air frames, engine and component’s.
- Complete necessary maintenance and repairs (replacements) on aircraft, its sub-systems and components.
- Trouble shoots aircraft and component systems.
- High School diploma
- A & P License
- 4+ years’ experience desired working on Beechcraft Bonanzas and Barons.
- 3+ years’ experience desired troubleshooting aircraft systems including electrical.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting drawings, diagrams, AMM’s, IPC’s, CMM’s, SB’s, Sl’s, and AD’s.
- Knowledge of looking up aircraft SB’s and AD’s.
- Knowledge of properly signing off aircraft documentation.
- Knowledge of CFR FAR parts 91, 65 and 43.
- Knowledge of operating aircraft ground support equipment.
- Must be proficient using computers.
This position is Monday thru Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Two weeks paid time off
- Seven Paid holidays per year
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Workers' Compensation
- Unemployment Compensation
- State Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave
No phone calls or walk in’s please email resumes.
Job Type: Full-time